Blue Sky Farms offers enjoyable careers, where employees are highly valued and provided an opportunity to work in a team environment that allows you to develop your skills. At Blue Sky Farms, you’ll be able to work with others who are passionate about agriculture and are striving for quality results.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for individuals who embody the Blue Sky Farms values:
Integrity | Attitude | Safety | Quality | Innovative | Goal-oriented
What We Offer
Employees are highly valued at Blue Sky Farms, and they receive a comprehensive employee benefits package including:
• Competitive pay
• Health insurance
• 401K program (4% match from Blue Sky Farms)
• Vacation and holiday pay
• Training and continuing education
• Work uniforms
• Ownership opportunities in Blue Sky Farms
But more than a paycheck and benefits package, Blue Sky Farms provides a family atmosphere where employees feel valued and enjoy their work. Regular team meetings provide a forum for continual learning and engagement in farm performance and goal-setting. Farm events foster a team environment where employees and their families can build long-lasting relationships.
Blue Sky Farms offers internships for college students. This is an excellent opportunity to receive training and experience in desired career fields, while learning about different parts of Blue Sky Farms. Interns help Blue Sky Farms implement processes and technologies in various parts of the organization, while gaining exposure to various locations, employees and management. We look forward to working alongside young people that are looking to the dairy industry for a career – it’s a great industry!
- Herdsman: Spend time learning about cow health and care.
- Project Focused: Help the Blue Sky Farms team complete projects of interest at various locations. This will allow interns a mix of time in and out of the office.
- Accounting: Work with our accounting department and learn more about dairy and farm accounting functions.